Creating your project on Windows
The next step is to create your stimulus project.
- Launch CodeBlocks from the Start menu.
- Click File in the menu bar, and choose New and project.
- Select Psychlops GL Project in the dialog. You might need to scroll down in the box to find Psychlops' option.
- Decide the project's name and its location.
- The source file main.cpp will be in Sources folder at the left side of the window.
- When you click the 'main.cpp' file, then the source code will appear at right side of the window.
- To build and run the project, Click Build and Run icon in the toolbar, or press F9.
- Then the sample program will be built and gray square will be present on your screen. Please push ESC key to close the sample program.
Now all the preparation steps have been finished. Your project is ready to build your own program.