Installation on the MacOSX system
In advance to the install of full package, we recommend to download and run Benchmark program to check machine availability. Completion of the benchmark suggests that the machine is available to run Psychlops programs.
Install disc which was enclosed in Mac package usually includes Xcode installer. Contents of the install disc may vary among shipped date. A case of Mac OS X 10.5 will described in the following example. For 10.4, you must try this way because Apple Inc. already stopped Xcode distribution for 10.4.
- Prepare the install disc.
- Browse the disc: Open "Option Install", "Xcode Tools", and run the installer "XcodeTools.mpkg".
- Download Xcode for Mac Dev Center from Apple Developers Connection.
- You need to register Apple Developers Connection (free account).
- Open .dmg and run XcodeTools.mpkg to install.
- Download latest version of Psychlops from SourceForge.jp.
- Unzip package file.
- Run Psychlops' installer package.